Sales Associate at Queen V Fashion House
About Queen V Fashion House:
Queen V is a Regina fashion retailer. We specialize in statement pieces for trendsetters and taste-makers and carry a variety of clothing, jewellery, accessories and fragrances. We’re a small, entrepreneurial-minded and driven team.
Queen V is seeking a part-time/casual employee to work at our store located at 1846 Hamilton Street. This is a perfect job opportunity for a high school or a university student (approximately 18-20 hours/week).
The Sales Associate will report directly to the owner of Queen V and will be responsible for working in the store and representing our brand to customers. You will assist customers in finding the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs. Qualified candidates will have a general understanding of the retail industry. The Sales Associate must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- working in the store on your own and/or with team members
- providing outstanding customer service to our clients
- assisting customers and the ability to provide fashion suggestions
- being knowledgeable of store brands
- updating social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- handling customer payments & returns
- handling cash and cash outs
- assisting the lead stylist on photo shoots
- minor website updates to Queen V website
- strong communication skills
- organized, focused and reliable
- familiarity with social media
- self starter
- love of fashion and demonstrated fashion sense
- excellent customer service skills
- willingness to take new and/or expanding responsibilities
- basic computer skills
As a Sales Associate, Queen V is dedicated to providing you with:
- a flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- opportunities to build your fashion skill set and styling expertise
- insight into the fashion industry (ie. inventory management, merchandising, marketing, etc)
- a positive and inspiring work environment
Please include your availability in your resume.
Resumes are now being accepted in person at Queen V Fashion House, 1846 Hamilton Street, Regina SK or by email